Lakeland Toyota Inc
Lot Attendant Ok Carz Lakeland
OKCARZ in Lakeland is looking for a Lot Attendant to manage and maintain our inventory and locations.
In charge of inventory operations which include vehicle maintenance, vehicle cleanliness, vehicle merchandising and display, vehicle transportation, vendor relationships, property image and maintenance.
- Conduct routine vehicle inventory audits which includes front-line inventory, trade-ins, lot drops and lot repairs
- Ensure inventory is properly merchandised and displayed for maximum customer appeal
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected weekly for mechanical, drive ability or cosmetic concerns
- Wash and vacuum all inventory on regular rotating basis
- Maintain internal and external dealership image to provide a clean, crisp, and inviting environment for our customers
- Perform dealer trades between OKCarz dealerships
- Complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory to include fuel level, safety features, drive ability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- Coordinate with sales staff on other responsibilities necessary to meet the responsibilities of the position
All job responsibilities listed above and more are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position.
Enjoy a 5-day week with Sunday off.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process.
OKCarz is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour