Lakeland Toyota Inc
OKCARZ CAR WASH/ LOT ATTENDANT/PORTER
Position Description: Car Wash/Lot Attendant/Porter
Reports to: Detail Manager
Position Summary: The Car Wash/Lot Attendant/Porter is responsible for washing & vacuuming vehicles, maintaining a clean and well organized Used Vehicle area, Car Wash Bay and Detail Department. Transporting cars between company locations as well as other dealerships for service, recalls, body work, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wash & vacuum vehicle
- Keep the lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by management and in accordance with facility display standards.
- Keep inventory vehicles clean as directed by management.
- Police grounds of the dealership.
- Complete OSHA right-to-know training.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Wear company approved uniform.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Educational: High school diploma or the equivalent.
Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications, etc.): Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Ability to use personal computer applications. General mechanical skills and manual dexterity. Good judgment. Current valid driver’s license.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools. Requires the ability to lift 40 pounds of material. Frequently works near moving mechanical parts. Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle repair facility. Frequently, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.