Lakeland Toyota Inc
Warranty Administrators are critical in processing claims with our manufacturer’s. They review Service Repair Work Orders for correct time charges and parts pricing per the manufacturer approved mandates. Timely Submission for payment is critical
- Prepares, submits and follows up on warranty claims.
- Process all warranty paperwork, ensuring proper documentation and verifies criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Resubmits all rejected claims promptly.
- Assists with body shop claims and follows up on outstanding claims.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables.
- Good work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Great Organizational skills
- At least 1 year of experience in automotive industry
- CDK experience is preferred
- Professional appearance
- Accounting skills
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discount