Lakeland Toyota Inc
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Lakeland Toyota is seeking a friendly and very outgoing professional as a full-time Automotive Accounts Receivable Clerk, to join us in supporting our accounting office.
- CDK experience preferred
- A team player with a strong capacity to interact well with staff in a "team atmosphere"
- Organized and capable of efficiently managing time
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Quality writing and grammar skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
- Detailed follow-up
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
- Previous experience in the automotive accounts payable or automotive accounting areas.
- MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE.
- Match invoices to receiving documents.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Prepares garnishment checks per reports from payroll.
- Post invoices into the computer system.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Generate accounts payable and refund checks.
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies.
- File paid and unpaid invoices and statements.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Maintain a cooperative manner with other employees.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
** Monday – Friday & Occasional Saturdays; overtime will be required at month end.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*