Lakeland Toyota Inc
Lakeland Toyota is seeking a friendly and very outgoing professional as a full-time Automotive Billing Clerk, to join us in supporting our accounting office.
- MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE BILLER ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCECDK experience preferred
- CDK SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE PREFERRED
- A team player with a strong capacity to interact well with staff in a "team atmosphere"
- Organized and capable of efficiently managing time
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Quality writing and grammar skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
- Detailed follow-up
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
- Previous experience in the automotive billing or automotive accounting areas.
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I Department
- Post vehicle sales and purchases
- Prepare checks for payoffs referrals, refunds, etc
- Costing and finalizing deals to accounting
- Prepare, submit and monitor funding of bank contracts
- Read and interpret legal documents
- Effectively present information to customers or dealership personnel
- Maintain reports and/or logs of daily new and used deal activity
- Work under pressure in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere
- Ability to multitask
- Perform various other accounting responsibilities and business requirements as assigned
** Monday – Friday & Occasional Saturdays; overtime will be required at month end.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*